Terms of Service
Welcome to Minichat. By accessing or using this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, you are not authorized to use this website.
- “Content” means any information, data, text, software, photographs, graphics, videos, music, sound, or other material that is displayed on, transmitted through, or otherwise made available on or through this website.
- “User” means any individual who accesses or uses this website.
- User Conduct
- Users must comply with all applicable laws and regulations when using this website.
- Users must not use this website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- Users must not upload, post, or transmit any Content that is unlawful, defamatory, obscene, threatening, harassing, abusive, or otherwise objectionable.
- Users must not upload, post, or transmit any Content that infringes on the copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Users must not upload, post, or transmit any Content that contains viruses or other harmful code.
- Data Protection
Minichat respects the privacy of its users. When you use this website, we may collect certain personal information from you, such as your name, email address, and IP address. We use this information to provide you with the services you have requested, to improve our website, and to contact you about our products and services. We will not sell or share your personal information with third parties without your consent.
- Intellectual Property
All Content on this website is the property of Minichat or its licensors. All rights reserved. You may not copy, distribute, modify, or create derivative works from any Content without the express written permission of Minichat.
Minichat reserves the right to terminate any User’s access to this website for any reason, at any time, without notice.
- Disclaimer of Liability
Minichat makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the Content on this website. SME Marketing Academy is not liable for any damages or losses arising from the use of this website, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages.
- Governing Law
These Terms of Service are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between Minichat and Users with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications, representations, or agreements, whether oral or written.
If any provision of these Terms of Service is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck from these Terms of Service and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Minichat reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time. Any changes to these Terms of Service will be effective immediately upon posting on this website.
- Contact Information
If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, please contact SME Marketing Academy at email@example.com